Shipping Maps & Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship using USPS (United States Postal Service) ONLY. We mail out maps daily, MONDAY-SATURDAY from San Luis Obispo County, California. First Class mail or Priority Mail flat rate envelope are both available.
- Priority map orders always ship out first! Priority shipments can reach most California destinations in 2 days. Outta state could be 3-4 days. First Class standard mail usually arrives within 10 days to most US addresses, but this not always the case. CHEAPEST WAY = slow, and sometimes the United States Postal Service lags and your package can show up weeks after your order has been placed. If you need your maps within a week, or for an upcoming trip you have planned >>> order them Priority USPS.
Sorry, no overnight shipping is available and we do not offer tracking numbers. (if we offered either, it would be at a significant price increase to you the shopper)
- Privacy & Security
- We value your privacy! Total Escape does not sell, share, barter or give away your name, email or other personal info with ANY other companies, web sites or agencies.
- Returns & Exchanges
- If the map you received is not in good condition, we will replace it at no extra charge. If the map your receive is not the map you need, we can exchange it for another map of similar price. Mail the original one back and send an email with explanation. An additional $2 re-stocking fee will be taken on all exchanges.
- PAYMENT PROCESS: Ordering Secure Online
- 2014 PAYMENT UPDATE: Only accepting PayPal for payments! Credit card fees and high costs have forced Total Escape to abandon certain payment methods online. PayPal now accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, so all online payments will now be redirected thru to PayPal. Old fashioned personal checks or money orders are still accepted too.
- paying by check - Please keep in mind your payment check must be deposited and clear at the bank before maps are mailed out. This along with snail mail will delay your map order by weeks. See below for mailing address.
- Creating a Customer Account & Viewing Orders
- One advantage to creating a customer account is that you can easily login to check your orders, or lookup old orders. Creating a customer account after you have already placed an order as a guest will not show you details from that order. It is always best to create an account if you want easy communication and to follow the progression of the order process.
- Click on the "Log In" link at the top right of the blue menu bar. Sign in to your account, and review past orders.
- Updating Account Info
- Click on the "Log In" link at the top right of the blue menu bar. Sign in to your account, and edit the necessary fields.
- Contacting Total Escape
- Please use the contact form to email Total Escape. Our phone number is not a toll free line to free camping advice or general outdoor questions. If you want to advertise with Total Escape - or have a map order question, it's always best to contact us through this web site. If you have an outdoor product that you want Total Escape to sell, either get it listed with Amazon first, and then tell us about it second. Or mail us a product sample for review, so we can learn about the item and maybe write a page on it.
Pismo Beach, CA 93448