Shipping Maps & Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship using USPS ONLY. United States Postal Service Priority Mail flat rate envelope. Average 2-3 day delivery within California.
- We mail out maps daily, MONDAY-SATURDAY from California.
- Sorry, overnight shipping is not available.
- Privacy & Security
- We value your privacy! Total Escape does not sell, share, barter or give away your name, email or other personal info with ANY other companies, web sites or agencies.
- Returns & Exchanges
- If the map you received is not in good condition, we will replace it at no extra charge within 30 days. If the map your receive is not the map you need, we can exchange it for another map of similar price within 30 days. Mail the original one back and send an email with explanation. An additional $2 re-stocking fee will be taken on all exchanges.
- PAYMENT PROCESS: Ordering Secure Online
- 2014 PAYMENT UPDATE: Only accepting PayPal for payments! Credit card fees and high costs have forced Total Escape to abandon certain payment methods online. PayPal now accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, so all online payments will now be redirected thru to PayPal. Old fashioned personal checks or money orders are still accepted too.
- paying by check - Please keep in mind your payment check must be deposited and clear at the bank before maps are mailed out. This along with snail mail will delay your map order by weeks. See mailing address below.
- Creating a Customer Account & Viewing Orders
- One advantage to creating a customer account is that you can easily login to check your orders, or lookup old orders. Creating a customer account after you have already placed an order as a guest will not show you details from that order. It is always best to create an account if you want easy communication and to follow the progression of the order process.
- Click on the "Log In" link at the top right of the blue menu bar. Sign in to your account, and review past orders.
- Updating Account Info
- Click on the "Log In" link at the top right of the blue menu bar. Sign in to your account, and edit the necessary fields.
- Contacting Total Escape
- Please use the contact form to email Total Escape. DanaMite is not a travel agent. Our phone number is not a toll free line for free camping advice or general outdoor questions. If you want to advertise with Total Escape - or have a map order question, it's always best to contact us through this web site.
P.O. Box 2593
Weaverville, CA 96093-2593